Godwin and Patricia Okeke Foundation (GPOF), Nigeria is a multidisciplinary non-governmental organization (NGO) with three core areas:
1. Community Health
2. Community Development and
3. Global Education
1. The RISE GOPAT Healthcare Foundation which is a collaboration between GPOF and RISE Global Health Initiative, USA.
2. The RISE Clinic Nigeria (RCN) is a pilot model health facility established through the RISE GOPAT Healthcare Foundation.
1. Godwin & Patricia Okeke Scholarship for Global Health Innovation.
2. Hope Scholarship Program.
3. Youth Community Service Scholarship Program.
4. Teacher Creativity Grant.
5. Facility and Structural Support.
The program comprises:
1. Small Business Support (GPOF-SBS)
2. Disaster Relief
3. Community Safety Initiative (GPOF-CSI)